I guess June came early, eh?
Yes, well, by that I am referring to an earlier post, where I said “Don’t expect Version 4 till June at the earliest”. What does this have to do with anything? Well my fellow people, as of earlier today, I have finished Touhoumon DevKit Beta Version 4! The features of this version are as follows:
- Touhoumon Species Definitions – All the species from the PC-98 Era are defined and ready for deploying and combat.
- One new trainer battle – Remember the Yuuka test battle from the most recent video? That battle is still there for you to mess around with.
- One new text speed – Instant. The reason for this was because “Fast” was just too slow, and “Instant” feels more like “Fast” should.
Now, moving on to discuss this version and the next a bit more. Version 5 will be the version that contains the Windows 1 Era species (TH06-TH9.5). That may take a bit longer than the last version, due to more games, and some of these have a bit more forms. However, I will not put an estimated throw up date for this release. After version 5 will be Version 6, which contains all the species from the Windows 2 Era (TH10-TH12.8). If you’re wondering why TH13 isn’t there yet, it’s because no Touhoumon game currently released in English has any stats on them yet. The sprites, however, are included in the graphics folder, for those who want to mess around with them.
- Adf.ly Link: http://tinyurl.com/DevKitV4
- Direct Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6cxc4x6r5z8oxqb
Hopefully you all enjoy this version! I look forward to finishing the rest and publicly releasing this for everyone to enjoy! I’ll see you all next time.