Okay, so here’s the schedule I’m looking at for the next few days and weeks.
- Wednesday, all day, November 30th: Working on Speech Project
- Thursday Evening, December 1st: English Final
- Friday, all day, December 2nd: Working on Speech project
- Saturday Morning, December 3rd: Speech project presentation and Final, Studying for Math Final
- Sunday, all day, December 4th: Studying for Math Final
- Monday Evening, December 5th: Final Studying for Math Final
- Tuesday Evening, December 6th: Math Final, end of all classes for Term, resuming work on DevKit.
- Sometime in the following weeks: Surgery, possibly.
If I deem myself bored enough, I shall work on the DevKit some more in this time frame. Right now, I’m focusing mostly on trying not to fail as many classes as possible, as per my lazy habits. I’ll try to release the second Demo to the Touhoumon DevKit before the 31st, but I make no solid promises.
Speaking of the DevKit (Which is now its new name), there’s going to be a few minor changes that may appear in Demo 2 or 3. The first change is I’m not replacing any of the Pokemon with the Touhoumon. They shall be conjoined together, side-by-side. The reason for this is so that way people can decide for themselves if they want their game to be Pure Touhoumon, Pure Pokemon, or a blend of both and whatever else they can concoct. This also makes it so that, in the Text File Entries, it doesn’t refer to “EX Marisa” as “CHARIZARD”, and it becomes easier to sort and organize. It’s also better this way because it’s possible to make multiple Pokedexes with different species in different Dexes, like how the Unova dex has nothing from the previous 4 regions, or how Hoenn’s has a blend of itself and the two before it. There will still be a “National Dex”, however that will probably contain all 800+ species included in the DevKit.
Another thing about the DevKit, I’m looking for some spriters to aid me on getting some sprites ready. I’ll be honest, I feel like a full-on thief for nabbing the sprites used in other Touhoumon games, but it’s all I have. I’d love if I could have some sprites replacing some of the ones I have now, as well as some new ones that currently have no sprites at all (Such as Meimu). That’s basically all I need right now when it comes to spriting.
I guess that’s all for now. Keep an eye out for potential future Livestreams I put up or any news updates.